Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware pickpockets at opening- Google News

Ever since I was a child, I always felt that Singapore was a safe place to live in. The warning of "Beware of Pickpockets" at the inauguration of  Universal studios came as a rude shock to me. I am unable to understand as to how law and order has become a problem in my country. With the new resorts in Singapore are we opening our society to crime? I wish that severe punishments will be given to offenders to discourage such acts. I pray for a safe Singapore.

Source : http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_502308.html

1 comment:

  1. Crime is a reality everywhere. But Singapore is still among the safer countries to live in, compared to the rest of the world. We should never be complacent, and it pays to be extra alert in crowded places. The local Policemen are doing their duty by warning the people, mostly tourists of the possibilities of crime.

    ReplyDelete