Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Describe a childhood Christmas.(Imagination Prompt Generator)

All this started one day before Christmas ! My dad was out and my mom shopping for presents and a Christmas  tree , my brother building a robot in his room .I was board and it was snowing outside so I didn't want to play outside ! So, I sat in the house and thought what I could do ! After a while I took out my old decoration stuff and started to use sticky tape & started to stick the ribbons around the house . By the time I was done my mom was back ! You , should have looked at her , she was so surprised , At once she came and hugged me. Because of all the jumping , my brother came down to take a look what was happening ! So back to the story , my mom started to put up the Christmas  tree and my brother and me started to decorate it! Around 6 in the evening  my dad came home with a big bag and wouldn't show me what was in it ! 

The next morning in my excitement I got up early and got ready to go outside !  By 2 my dad left the house , telling us that he had a meeting !  We went to the club house and had a little party before Santa came to give us gifts !   

After a while Santa had given all the kids the gifts ! Just then I noticed Santa's  voice , it just sounded like my dad ! Immediately I ran and hugged him before he got up ! My mom pushed my brother to get into the photo! I still have the photo hanging on my wall!  This is my most greatest Christmas ever !

3 comments:

  1. It is good but try not to use too much exclaimation mark and check your grammar. Good work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Anjana!!! Try not to make mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anjana (:
    Its "bored" , not "board" . You used a little too much exclaimation marks , but good job.

    ReplyDelete