Sunday, April 4, 2010

Exercise 2 (my reflections)

I have learned that during wars all forms of life are in danger . In the case of Bruno even though he was German, he lived a unpeaceful  life . The German were very cruel to the Jewish and took advantage of their weakness !
If I were German I would not treat the Jewish like how they were treated .Lets look at  Anne Frank a Jew , at first she lived a great life . But from the time the German started to rule the Jewish , Anne's life was in danger . Now we can see how much the Jewish had to go through ,because of one man ! Even though Anne and Bruno were supposed to be enemies , they both died the same way !This a very sad event for me & since all the damage is done , all we can hope is for a better future !

 Thank-you ! 

Around 168 words

2 comments:

  1. Anjana, have you actually read the book and followed the movie, "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas"? Bruno is German, not British. Please amend your writing accordingly. Also, where is exercise 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is under Exercise 2 (my reflections) ! It is called Exercise 1 (how to begun a journal ! ) !

    I did read the book , sorry for the mistake !

    ReplyDelete